Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My new celeb crush


He is not what you might consider the handsome type of celebrity but he is the very likable type. He is a very talented TV personality. He is currently a hurado on Showtime and the actor who plays a villainous character known as Jason on Kung Tayo’y Magkakalayo. He is no other than Jhong Hilario.
Jhong has been rocking each day of my life because of his kickass dance moves on Showtime. Who wouldn’t go crazy over his superb dance and tumbling moves? I have to admit that waking up at 10:30 am (that’s earlier than the usual time I wake up) just to watch him on that show has become my habit. I’ve become a fan of this guy.
His amazing talent in dancing is not the only thing about him that I like. I like the way he acts in TV shows and movies. His facial expressions, body movements and voice in every scene where he appears can be described in one word: perfect. These are the reasons why Jhong is a new celeb crush and a sinfully good addiction of mine.

Here are some of the amazing video clips of Jhong.





Jhong has appeared in MMK, Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay, Caregiver, Sukob, Kinatay and a lot of TV shows and movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment