Monday, November 15, 2010

The cute song!

“Why do you have to be so cute? It’s impossible to ignore you.”
Would you dare to say this line to your crush? Of course not! Unless you want look stupid and desperate to him. But Imogen Heap has the courage to say it to her crush, without looking stupid and desperate, through her song “Goodnight and Go.”

Here are the full lyrics of the song. Enjoy 'em and the pictures! :)



It may sound like a stalker type of love song but it makes me kilig everytime I sing its lyrics. It reminds me of my crush! Secret na lang kung sino yun! Haha! :)

The cuuuuuuuuuuuutest music video I’ve ever seen so far!



Thanks to a cousin of mine who posted some of the words of this song on her Facebook status. I wouldn’t know about this song if not for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment