Tuesday, April 20, 2010

a DVD review I wrote a year ago


Road To Revolution DVD

I’ve been supporting Linkin Park for 8 years now since their first record Hybrid Theory was released. When I was in 6th grade I bought Hybrid Theory, in 1st year High School Reanimation, 2nd year Meteora, 3rd year Collision Course feat. Jay-Z and 1st year college Minutes To Midnight. I downloaded pictures of the band, articles about them, their music videos and unreleased/rare songs on my PC. They’ve
been rocking and selling millions and millions of record copies worldwide for 8 years now! I would say that they wouldn’t have gained millions and millions of fans if they sucked.

The great things you are about to see and hear in their new Projekt Revolution DVD – Road To Revolution are: The splendidly rocking singing and screaming of Chester Bennington (the main vox), his total rock icon performance movements and the amazing interaction of Mike Shinoda (the emcee) with the crowd.

This DVD is highly recommended not only for Linkin Park fans but also alternative rock, rap rock and nu-metal aficionados and those who want to have an immense head banging-singing-screaming-dancing time. Watching Road To Revolution DVD
would make you feel that you are watching it live and make you clamor for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment